Luxury Curtain Designs and Modern Trends in Dubai
The classic curtain design never goes out of style, despite the formation of many modern trends. Nobility, moderateness and perfection are the main features for which the “classics” is appreciated and remains popular at all times.
Features of Curtain Design in a Classic Style
When decorating windows in a classic style, every detail is important — fabrics, colors, pattern, and curtain design.
The Classics involves:
- Noble high quality fabrics (silk, satin, velvet, jacquard, brocade).
- Muted color palette — rich and deep colors, without tough and bright contrasts. Ivory, gray, beige shades, gold and silver are considered classics, as well as luxurious dark colors (blue, brown, gray, burgundy, purple, etc.).
- Strict, symmetrical and low-key patterns — fabrics with a print are acceptable, but sophistication, high quality and texture of materials play the main role.
- Special decorative elements — lambrequins, hooks, brushes, clamps.
The classic design of curtains implies a combination of light curtains and visually heavier drapes, harmoniously complementing not just each other, but the entire interior.
The modern design of curtains in a classic style allows for a skillful combination of textures and types of curtains. So, roller blinds or roman blinds can be matched with classic curtains. Multilayer sheer curtains compositions of different shades or different densities, complemented by decor, sometimes do without thick drapes. The main requirement that classic curtains must meet is absolute consonance with the interior, general color scheme and other textiles in a room.
Glamorous Curtains in the Interior
Elegancy, charm, epatage and status — these terms best describe the glam interior style. Glamorous design implies luxury in everything. The goal of glam style is to demonstrate a special charm and combine the best features inherent in several most original styles.
Home textiles play a special part in a glamorous house. The cloth serves not only as an additional decoration, but also as a feather in a cap.
Fabrics that blend perfectly with sophisticated style:
- Silk and satin;
- Velvet and velour;
- Faux leather and suede.
Glamorous window treatments, like other interior elements, should look modern, unusual and expensive. As for the color grade, glam-style curtains can be either pastel or the most bold colors. Shining pearl, silver, golden, violet, emerald, burgundy — the range is very broad, but the emphasis is entirely on the material quality.
Canvases decorated with embroidery, perforation, shiny threads or rhinestones, crystal thread curtains will perfectly fit into the glamorous interior. Accompanied by additional lighting, they will emphasize the owners’ impeccable taste, the refined and luxurious atmosphere in the house.
Drapes of the Future
Good window treatments are not only interior decoration, but also a good investment in the interior and your future. How to buy a kit that will last for years? You can follow some basic principles.
- Bare in mind that classics is a timeless fashion which is always in style. So remember this when choosing curtains for your home. You don’t have to buy a classic kit, just pay attention to the most neutral one. Consider that pastel, beige, white or gray shades almost never go out of style. Tend to current neutrality and pursue fashion wisely.
- Explore trendy palettes and choose the color you like best! It should be taken as a basis when choosing textiles and accessories.
- When making a decision on a trend, select the most practical one.
Follow these tips, and your window curtains design will be always relevant and pleasing to the eyes.
Atlantis Curtains offers a wide range of nice made to measure curtains to order in Dubai. We use only high-quality fabrics. Our specialist visits your place, takes necessary measurements, and can offer appropriate interesting curtain design solutions for your apartment or house. Your order will be ready and installed within 2-3 business days, depending on the volume of work. Atlantis Curtains provides all types of window dressing to suit any taste – Proceed to select the curtains.